1. 4 ounces crumbled Bayley Hazen, Maytag Blue or other favorite blue cheese
2. 3/4 cup mayonnaise
3. 1/2 cup sour cream
4. 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice plus zest
5. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
6. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
7. 1 T Fresh cut chives
8. Salt and freshly ground pepper
9. 4 ounces slab bacon, cut into large dice
10. Iceberg Lettuce Hearts, cut into large cubes and gently separated
11. 1 package ripe cherry tomatoes, halved through the equator
1. In a bowl, mash the blue cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until smooth. Sprinkle in chive and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain the bacon on paper towels.
3. Thread a few iceberg leaves and bacon cubes onto each of 24 long bamboo skewers. Finish the skewers with a halved cherry tomato. Smear some blue cheese dressing along the serving plate and arrange the skewers on a platter standing up in the dressing. Serve with addtional blue cheese dressing on the side.