- 1 ½ TBL Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Something Natural Pizza Dough
- 1 TBL corn meal
- ¼ cup or more pizza sauce
- 6 thin slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
- 2 medium Heirloom Tomatoes (Cherokee Purple, Brandywine or Striped German)
Heat oven to 400
Roll dough out on a floured surface to 10-12” in diameter
Sprinkle corn meal over center of baking sheet or pizza pan. Transfer dough to baking sheet.
Brush 1 ½ tsp of the oil on the dough. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough to ½” from edge. Top with cheese and prosciutto
Slice tomatoes thinly, arrange in single layer over cheese. Put more cheese on top.
Bake 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, place arugula in a small bowl, drizzle 1 tsp olive oil over arugula and toss to coat. Sprinkle arugula mixture over pizza just before baking.
Contributed by Flo Meissner