- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or almond slices, toasted on a dry skillet until golden
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
Cut broccoli into small florets.
You can peel the stems then dice them and add them to the salad also (no waste!).
Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
Transfer to a large mixing bowl along with cranberries and toasted pine nuts.
Stir together honey, lemon juice and mayo until smooth.
Add dressing to the salad to taste (I put all of it in) and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.